Calendar of events
Barwon Health Carer Support & MACS
Invites carers of all ages to…
Come & Dance!
An afternoon of fun & dancing for carers (and the person you care for!)
With music by Don Fisher
“If Don doesn’t know it, it ain’t worth singing!”
When: Thursday October 25, 2018
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Venue: Cunningham Pier, Geelong
Afternoon tea provided
RSVP by Friday, October 19 to Carer Support on FreeCall 1800 052 222
This event is free of charge. As Carer Support has paid for your attendance, please let us know if you are unable to attend as late cancellations cannot be refunded.
MULTICULTURAL AGED CARE SERVICES GEELONG INC
100 WEDDELL ROAD, GEELONG NORTH 3215
THE 25TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MULTICULTURAL AGED CARE SERVICES GEELONG INC. WILL BE HELD TUESDAY 30 OCTOBER, 2018 AT 2.00PM
MULTICULTURAL AGED CARE SERVICES,
100 WEDDELL ROAD, GEELONG NORTH
Business to be conducted:
- Tabling of previous Annual General Meeting Minutes for 2016/2017.
- Presentation of Annual Report 2017/2018.
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements and Balance Sheet 2017/2018.
- Appointment of Auditor 2018/2019.
- Board of Management Vacancies:
Under the rules of Multicultural Aged Care Services Geelong Inc., three members are due to retire after three years of service. These members are Gillian Costa, Garry Kovacs and Zoe McCubbery
- Nominations for election to the Board of Directors shall be made in writing and received by the Chief Executive Officer before 23 October 2018.
- Special Business:
A special resolution is to be passed that the Rules of Multicultural Aged Care Services be repealed and replaced.
- General Business:
14 days’ notice required in writing to the undersigned, of any other business members wish to raise.