MACS clients, residents and staff represent over 50 different cultures, including Australian. We value diversity and the value it brings, and we recruit to reflect the diversity of our client community and their varied aged care needs.
MACS is committed to workplace safety and the training and development of our team. We provide pathways, learning opportunities and professional support in a safe, encouraging professional environment.
Please note the following information is applicable to all candidates when applying for positions advertised at MACS.
• Send completed application including a current curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
• MACS checks non-Australian citizens have appropriate Visa allowing work in Australia.
• MACS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with a disability.
• MACS values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
• All new MACS staff are to undertake pre-employment screening such as a physical and a personal attribute assessment prior to appointment (all paid for by MACS).
• All MACS’ staff are required to satisfy a National Police History check prior to appointment and at least every three (3) years. This is NOT paid for by MACS.